Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 A New Year, New Goals




Well here we are again, a new year 2009, how time fly. Time for new goals and self improvemnet regiments, LOL.
My friend Britta has set up our annual Biggest Loser Club. We all weigh in and I am the heaviest out of the four (239). I lost weight before but the problem is not losing the weight, it is keeping it off. so, this year I am going to do it, hopefully I will get to my goal weight(185/190). The date would be Sept, 17. I will turn 41 and I will be close to graduating from Phoenix University so that would be a great present to myself.


So, here to a new year!!!!




plp40

5 comments:

BVar said...

You can do it once you put your mind to it.

Ron said...

Happy New Year and I will be waiting to read about you hitting your goal!

perez40 said...

Tomorrow will be my official start date. 12/07/09...
Ok guys let get ready for the ride. I am being optemistic about it.

plp40

BVar said...

What happend to your start date?

BVar said...

where did you go? are you going to blog again??