Monday, November 24, 2008

I hate Monday's

I am soooo tired this morning. I went to bed around 12:30, but I finished my school assignmnet.
But the funny thing is how I was thinking about how things have been working out for me.
First I finally get my real estate license and the market crash. I finally went back to school to work on my associates degree with the intention on getting my bachelor and the economy sucks.
So not only do I have to compete with fresh out of college kids, no one is going to give me a chance to get started in the accounting field. If I do I am going to have to take a pay cut which I can not afford to do. This sucks big freaking time. I really hate Monday's especially when I a very tired. Today I have to go to the real estate office and hope to see if anyone wants to buy or sell their home three days before Thanksgiving. LOL

see ya.
plp40

No comments: