Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's better Today


I feel like all I am doing is nag on this blogg, but it is a oulet for me. Yesterday I felt like crap when I got home. I was in a crabby mood and I just felt like shit. I did something that bother me and I felt guilty for doing it because that is not how I want to be. I alway saw myself as an a decent person that alway sees the good in people no matter what. I tried not to judge or label people, but it seems that all that is good in me is going down the tube here at work. The environment I am in is not the best in morality and intergrity. It seems that everyone is out to get everyone. There is a lot of lies, deception and bull crap that goes around. The prejudice is in your face and the value of human being is not recognized, although they say it is. The fakeness of people is driving me crazy and I just want to scream. The sad part is that I have to be here and I have to take it because the economy sucks and I haven't been lucky in my job search. Oh well, I guess I just have to make the best of it and ask God to give the strenght and grace to get through another day, "Here in Paradise".

Oh yeah and I want to loose weight, mabye it is me and not this palce... LOL


plp40

No comments: