Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Heeeeyyyyyyy


Today is a good day for me. I just word that my company is changing the way they paid our vacation. We are going to get our vacation paid when we actually take it instead of the one lump sum check in june. Yeahhhh, now I can plan a vacation or take time off and get paid before the spring. Today I am going to the gym and hopefully get on track. I started my tow new classes, Finance and intro to Acounting great but I think these two are going to get harder. I keep thinking that it is going to get easier but it hasn't yet. Oh well that is what college is for.

I am hoping that I did well with my last two final and to add to the stress of school, tax season starts next month and we have to get ready for it.


plp40

1 comment:

BVar said...

I am very proud of you for going back to school & doing so well with it. I am aslo happy I saw you at the gym today. We have to encourage each other to go.